How to find your ring size
**Please note that Eden Horsehair Rings are not resizable. It is important to know the measurement before ordering.**
Visit a Jeweler or use a ring sizer to get an accurate measurement. If the ring is for someone else it is best to just ask for his or her ring size. If it's a surprise enlist help from friends and family.
There are many methods to Measure and you can find them by doing a web search or YouTube.
Measure Your Ring Size With These Steps:
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
More Ring Sizing Tips:
- Measure the inside of another ring that fits using a tape measure and there are printable ring sizer on line as well.
- The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease.
- When the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a size in between the two.
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather, and your fingers are actually smaller in the early morning and in cold weather. Also, keep in mind that fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger.
- Measure 3 to 4 times for more accuracy.