Instructions For Measuring For Bracelet Jewelry Order
MEASURING YOUR WRIST FOR AN ACCURATE BRACELET SIZE
- To find your perfect bracelet size, follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measurements or a strip of paper just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet.
- STEP 2: If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length. That would be your wrist size.
- STEP 3: To find your bracelet size, just add your wrist size with the appropriate measurements below.
FITTING STYLE ADD INCH(ES) TO WRIST SIZE
- Snug Fit Add 1/4" to 1/2"
- Comfort Fit Add 3/4" to 1"
- Loose Fit Add 1 1/4"
Measuring for necklaces:
- For the desired length, measure a necklace that you own.
- Use this measurement.